We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer specializing in server-side web development to facilitate omnichannel communication in the form of SMS, Phone Calls, Emails all tracking in CRM. You will join a small team that will work on various projects getting experience with cutting-edge technologies and a greater understanding of enterprise software deployments.
- Contribute to software architecture design, development of software applications, and integrations into enterprise systems.
- Interact with teams of engineers from multiple disciplines.
- Develop and maintain enterprise-scale software solutions that are flexible and adaptable.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS, CE, EE or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience.
- Expertise in modern web technologies and frameworks.
- Experience programming in Golang.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Database experience (MySQL, MongoDB).
- Experience with distributed architectures and systems.
- Python experience is a plus.
- Experience with modern front-end JS technologies such as Typescript, Angular or React is a plus.
DialSource is a rapidly growing enterprise software company in the sales enablement space. We create software for businesses to make, receive, and manage their customer-facing communications. Our applications for Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM are designed to automate recurring sales and service tasks, eliminate manual activity logging and streamline CRM management; while improving the capabilities of inbound and outbound communications over the phone. We host our own telephony inhouse and are comfortable working with cutting edge technologies like Kubernetes, gRPC, Golang, and Typescript to deliver the best possible customer experience.
If you’re interested and ready to make the jump to DialSource, click the link below to send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Back End Engineer – Golang