DialSource is looking for a FRONT END software developer to create and maintain applications that some of the largest companies in the world use to run their businesses. We’re solving difficult technical problems in real-time communications, web, and cloud services. DialSource is a fast-growing SaaS company building sales engagement products. Our technology optimizes the power of CRM and telephony to build relationships, drive efficiency, and increase revenues.
This is a full-time, permanent role (no contracts), joining our California based team. Remote is acceptable, Pay range for this position is $70-80K plus benefits.
What You’ll Do
You will work with a great team to continue to build upon and maintain our sales enablement software. This will include building new features and constantly improving our current codebase.
You’ll mentor our other developers, helping them level-up to becoming senior developers. You’ll set standards by practice and example, ensuring that the product is well-documented and team decisions are communicated and socialized. Instead of taking on all the hardest and meatiest problems yourself, you’ll make sure your team members are working on problems that will help them grow and assist them as needed. When a problem is encountered, your first thought is, “how can I help someone else solve that” instead of, “it’s fastest to do it myself.” You’ll lead design reviews to ensure that we’re thinking about the security, manageability, and maintainability of everything we build.
You have extensive expertise developing applications with React, MobX, Redux, as well as Jest and React testing library and/or Selenium for testing.
- You practice Test Driven Development with an Agile cadence
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams to build and maintain products that have been released to production and you were involved in the ongoing maintenance of production products
- You’re familiar with source control and continuous integration concepts
- You have a degree in a technical field like computer science or you have equivalent practical experience in years.
- Designing, creating and maintaining new features for Dialsource products
- Improving existing features
- Software development – bringing mocs provided by our design team to life
- Writing automated testing in Selenium to test customer workflows throughout the product
- Writing clean, functional code on the front-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Creative problem solving with the best interest of our customers in mind
- 2+ years proven production experience as a Frontend software developer
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Extremely proficient in:
- Nice to have:
- Mongo /or other NoSql database
- Competitive base salary
- 10 days of PTO + 6 Sick Days + 9 holidays
- Full medical insurance
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tons of growth opportunity
- Office perks such as breakfast, lunch, snacks, and outings (if you are local)!
Interested? Let’s make this happen.
If you’re interested and ready to make the jump to DialSource, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Frontend Developer.