DialSource is looking for a FULL STACK software engineer to create and maintain applications that some of the largest companies in the world use to run their businesses. We’re solving difficult technical problems in real-time communications, web, and cloud services. DialSource is a fast-growing SaaS company building sales engagement products. Our technology optimizes the power of CRM and telephony to build relationships, drive efficiency, and increase revenues.
This is a full-time, permanent role (no contracts) reporting into our Sacramento, California offices. Pay range for this position is $70-80K plus benefits. (Remote work is acceptable.)
What You’ll Do
You will work with a great team to continue to build upon and maintain our sales enablement software. This will include developing APIs, building new features, and constantly improving our current code base.
You’ll mentor our other developers, helping them level-up to becoming senior developers. You’ll set standards by practice and example, ensuring that the product is well-documented and team decisions are communicated and socialized. Instead of taking on all the hardest and meatiest problems yourself, you’ll make sure your team members are working on problems that will help them grow and assist them as needed. When a problem is encountered, your first thought is, “how can I help someone else solve that” instead of, “it’s fastest to do it myself.” You’ll lead design reviews to ensure that we’re thinking about security, manageability, and maintainability of everything we build.
You have extensive expertise developing applications with Python, Go, Rabbit, and have used a MVC framework such as Flask, as well as Selenium and/ or Jest for testing.
- You practice Test Driven Development with an Agile cadence
- You have consumed and created REST APIs and can talk to us about application design patterns involved in building a robust API-based application
- You have experience working with a cross-functional teams to build and maintain a products that have been released to production and you were involved in ongoing maintenance of production products
- You’re familiar with source control and continuous integration concepts
- You have a degree in a technical field like computer science or you have equivalent practical experience in years.
- Designing, creating and maintaining new features for Dialsource products
- Improving existing features
- Software development – bringing mocs created by our design team to life
- Writing automated testing in Selenium to test customer workflows throughout the product
- Writing clean, functional code on the front and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Creative problem solving with the best interest of our customers in mind
- 2+ years proven experience as a Full-Stack Engineer
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Extremely proficient in:
- Communication pipelines
- Some proficiency in:
- Competitive base salary
- 10 days of PTO + 6 Sick Days + 9 holidays
- Full medical insurance
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tons of growth opportunity
- Office perks such as breakfast, lunch, snacks, and outings – if located nearby!
Interested? Let’s make this happen.
If you’re interested and ready to make the jump to DialSource, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Full Stack Developer.