Your work as a QA Engineer will ensure that Dialsource Customers continue to have fantastic experiences. Your mission will be to ensure that quality product is being delivered – checked by both automation written by yourself and manual test runs that have been guided and created by your hand that can be shared with other teams. We are looking for someone that has an attention to detail and is willing to work hard to ensure that all edge cases are covered and that we are building a solid foundation.
- Write automation to test a web-driven application.
- Design and implement test cases to be used by manual testing teams.
- Monitor the debugging process and define corrective actions.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like how fast simulated running jobs took to complete.
- Able to write full functional test flows that can be run on a CI/CD cluster.
- Perform thorough regression testing when releases are occurring.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working as a QA Engineer or equivalent.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks (Ex: Selenium).
- Experience with manual test cases (Ex: QMetry).
- Experience with CI/CD clusters (Ex: Jenkins).
- Comfortable running manual test cases.
- Comfortable working with small teams to divide up testing tasks.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
DialSource is a rapidly growing enterprise software company in the sales enablement space. We create software for businesses to make, receive, and manage their customer-facing communications. Our applications for Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM are designed to automate recurring sales and service tasks, eliminate manual activity logging and streamline CRM management; while improving the capabilities of inbound and outbound communications over the phone. We host our own telephony in-house and are comfortable working with cutting edge technologies like Kubernetes, gRPC, Golang, and Typescript to deliver the best possible customer experience.
If you’re interested and ready to make the jump to DialSource, click the link below to send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line: QA Engineer