We are looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to help create an incredible customer experience. You will join a small team that will work on creating managed Salesforce packages to interface with Dialsource’s backend to facilitate omnichannel communication in the form of SMS, Emailing, Phone Calls, etc. You will also be responsible for creating custom solutions as needed by customers on a case by case basis.
- Contribute to creating a package that can seamlessly integrate with existing infrastructure external to Salesforce to log tasks and facilitate actions inside of Salesforce.
- Interact with teams of engineers from multiple disciplines
- Develop and maintain enterprise-scale software solutions that are flexible and adaptable
- Capable of working with teams outside of Salesforce to create comprehensive solutions
- Comfortable working with customers to create custom solutions for business needs
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS, CE, EE or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- Minimum 1 year of working experience
- Expertise in latest LWC standards
- Experience programming in Apex
- Experienced working with Object-Oriented Programming
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Experienced with working with Salesforce OAuth
- Experience with Salesforce regulations and restrictions
- Experience with Salesforce rate limiting
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer is a plus
DialSource is a rapidly growing enterprise software company in the sales enablement space. We create software for businesses to make, receive, and manage their customer-facing communications. Our applications for Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM are designed to automate recurring sales and service tasks, eliminate manual activity logging and streamline CRM management; while improving the capabilities of inbound and outbound communications over the phone. We host our own telephony inhouse and are comfortable working with cutting edge technologies like Kubernetes, gRPC, Golang, and Typescript to deliver the best possible customer experience.
If you’re interested and ready to make the jump to DialSource, click the link below to send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Salesforce Developer