We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer specializing in server-side web development to facilitate channel communication in the form of SMS, Phone Calls, Emails all tracking in CRM. You will join a small team and will help with designing proper systems to communicate in a distributed fashion as well as supporting your team to be successful.
- Contribute to software architecture design, development of software applications, and integrations into enterprise systems.
- Interact with teams of engineers from multiple disciplines.
- Develop and maintain enterprise-scale software solutions that are flexible and adaptable.
- Guide other developers in code reviews.
- Design, implement and deliver end-to-end fully functional solutions.
- Contribute relevant, clean, concise, self-documented work to Dialsource’s codebase to support increased organizational information sharing.
- Evangelize best practices in Software development and Software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS, CE, EE or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- 5+ years in Application Development.
- Expertise in modern web technologies and frameworks.
- RESTful API Design & Implementation.
- Experience with gRPC.
- Experience with Automated Testing.
- Experience programming in Golang.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Database experience (MySQL, MongoDB).
- Experience with distributed architectures and systems.
- Experience with message bus systems.
- Experience programming in Python.
- Experience working with Kubernetes.
- Experience with Cloud-Based Technologies like AWS, IBM Cloud, GCP, etc.
- Experience with modern front-end JS technologies such as Typescript, Angular or React.
- Experience working with CRMs like Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics is a plus.
DialSource is a rapidly growing enterprise software company in the sales enablement space. We create software for businesses to make, receive, and manage their customer-facing communications. Our applications for Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM are designed to automate recurring sales and service tasks, eliminate manual activity logging and streamline CRM management; while improving the capabilities of inbound and outbound communications over the phone. We host our own telephony inhouse and are comfortable working with cutting edge technologies like Kubernetes, gRPC, Golang, and Typescript to deliver the best possible customer experience.
If you’re interested and ready to make the jump to DialSource, click the link below to send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Senior Back End Engineer – Golang