ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are searching for an enthusiastic and talented relational expert with Salesforce experience to join our growing team. The key focus of the Solution Engineer team is more than troubleshooting. Our mission is to continue to delight our customers, turning detractors into promoters through positive support interactions and proactive problem-solving. Successful contributors to the team will possess the skills to be able to quickly analyze the root cause of an issue, identify the most efficient solution, and escalate as needed. In addition to problem-solving skills, it is necessary to manage expectations through effective client communication to thrive in this role.
DialSource is an enterprise software company that creates and provides software for businesses to make, receive, and manage all customer-facing communications—saving businesses time and money while creating a better customer experience.
DialSource Denali captures the context of every call, seamlessly
connecting any dial tone to Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
to power deeper insights and better conversations.
Our enterprise application creates faster time-to-value by being native to CRM and harnessing the technology your teams already use. The Denali Control Panel lives within your CRM, giving teams a single-pane-of-glass to drive productivity, efficiency, and CRM adoption.
By automating workflows and post-call tasks with a single click, Denali ensures that 100% of sales conversations and call outcomes are captured and logged into your CRM. This real-time view of customer engagement provides sales and service teams working from anywhere, the ability to recognize and respond to customers at the moment of interaction.
DialSource enables billions of sales & service conversations across Fortune 100 companies and industry-leading brands such as Waste Management, VSP, The L.A. Clippers, ADP and Madison Square Garden.
- Location: Remote, residing in California
- Status: Full-time
- Hours: Early Morning to Afternoon
- Reporting to: Manager of Support, North America
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Customer-facing experience in a service, support, or account management role
- Stellar written communication skills
- Relational personality, driven to connect on a personal level with customers while prioritizing efficient solutions
- Identify needs and take initiative to complete projects beneficial to the team and company objectives
- Enterprise-level interactions including managing complex issues and challenging personalities
- Strong ability to collaborate with internal team members while serving as the customer’s central POC (point-of-contact)
- Experience working remotely
- 3+ years of experience in the SaaS software industry
- Experience in Zendesk service platform
- Salesforce Admin Certification: 1+ years
- Telephony or Call Center experience is a plus
- Experience with B2B software “best practices” and “service solutions” to address unique customer requirements
- Report design and architecture: understanding requirements and producing concise results
TEAM GUIDING PRINCIPLES:
- Solutions First: We collaborate to efficiently resolve all client requests as a team
- Build Trust: We work to increase the clients’ trust in DialSource as a product, as well as our team as trusted experts and allies
- Seeing is Believing: We assume nothing, visually validating and confirming reported concerns as well as proposed solutions
- Manage Expectations: We communicate quickly, often and with as much detail as possible with the goal of building lasting client relationships
- Ask Why: We discuss the key objective(s) behind an inquiry and ask detailed questions which allow us to troubleshoot effectively so that our advice is focused appropriately
- Think Forward: We provide solutions to address the root cause of the request and offer resources to the client to help them in the future
We are a service-focused company with startup culture (work hard, play hard, and together, we will do great things). We’re in the building phase of this tech company looking for out-of-the-box thinkers, A-players who are excited about working hard and building something great together. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you and discuss having you join our growing team!
We are eager to hire a candidate located in Work from Home, California for this position and are anxious to find an individual with the requisite skills, enthusiasm, and commitment to service excellence. To apply please email Drew Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Solution Engineer at DialSource” with your resume attached. Following a formal review of your resume, you may be requested to document explanations for the above requirements, as well as produce sample work from prior positions. We look forward to hearing from you and will follow up with you directly regarding the opportunity for an interview.