- This event has passed.
Join Us for the Digital Sales Leadership Summit 2018
April 3, 2018 - April 5, 2018
2018 marks the 10th Anniversary of the world’s largest gathering of Inside Sales leaders!
Join us in downtown Chicago at the Sheraton Grand, just steps away from the famous Magnificent Mile and the Chicago River for a 3-day learning, sharing, and networking event.
We’re excited to both be sponsors and have DialSource CEO, Joshua Tillman, speaking at the event.
Below are details for Joshua Tillman’s presentation, the panel Joshua Tillman is presenting on, and the event as a whole.
Presentation: Maximizing Productivity Through Automation and Predictive Analytics
Over 90% of sales and service interactions occur over the phone. That means there is a mountain’s worth of data and, more importantly, key insights to be gained from your calls. Collecting data without analyzing or leveraging it is more than a missed opportunity—it’s a big failure to connect with today’s customers in the way they expect and demand.
Join DialSource CEO, Joshua Tillman (and his guest speaker, John Abbamondi) in exploring how he and his team has spent more than a decade utilizing data to unlock new ways to measure opportunity, develop optimal processes and drive success for teams across industries, including financial services, technology, and sports. Gain insight on calling the right targets, implementing strategies directly within your CRM, and making informed, data-driven decisions to move your organization to peak performance.
Wednesday, April 4th (Day 2)
8:40 – 9:10am
IDEA EXCHANGE Panel: Tools & Technologies – What’s Right for your Organization?
Is your Inside/Digital Team supported with the tools they need to perform their jobs…or are they stuck in tech-overload?
Our panel will explore the world of tools and technologies while sharing both mistakes and successes made in choosing and implementing the right solutions for their team. Hear about some new, emerging technologies that might be just what you need! Bring your questions and be prepared to offer some of your own ideas around this hot topic.
Thursday, April 5th (Day 3)
Room: Superior B
Agenda at a Glance:
Day 1: Tuesday, April 3rd
- Optional Pre-Event Workshops: 9:00 AM – 11:45 AM
- Technology Expo Grand Opening: 11:00 AM
- Leadership Summit Kickoff & General Sessions: 1:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- Happy Hour in the Expo: 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Day 2: Wednesday, April 4th
- Breakfast in the Expo/Birds-of-a-Feather Roundtables: 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
- General Sessions: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Lunch in the Expo: 12:00 PM – 1:15 PM
- Hands-On Workshops/Breakouts: 1:15 PM – 3:15 PM
- Break – Explore the Expo: 3:15 PM – 4:15 PM
- Hands-On Workshops/Breakouts: 4:15 PM – 5:00 PM
- 10th Annual Leadership Summit Awards & Gala: 6:30 PM – 10:00 PM
Day 3: Thursday, April 5th
- Breakfast in the Expo/Birds-of-a-Feather Roundtables: 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM
- Hands-On Workshops/Breakouts: 8:30 AM – 11:45 AM
- Conference Close: 11:45 AM
When you register, use discount promo code “DialSourceSummit” for $100 off registration fees.
The AA-ISP has also negotiated a discounted room rate at Sheraton Grand located at:
301 E North Water St,
Chicago, IL 60611
Phone: (312) 464-1000
Discounted rooms are available at Sheraton Grand through March 17th, 2018 from $219 / room plus applicable taxes and fees. Rooms are limited, so please plan ahead when booking.