Our CEO, Joshua Tillman provides an inside look into the award-winning cloud telephony platform, DialSource. Interviewed by AppExchange podcast host, Danny Ryan, Joshua gives us a little background about the company, a sneak peek into what they have in store and walks us through a quick demonstration of how seamlessly the dialer platform is integrated within SalesForce and within your business.
“One of the big problems that we’ve seen over the years is that even when you have the best sales and service reps available, it’s a time-intensive activity set to log the outcome of the call, write your email, log the notes, create the followup task, hop away from the CRM into another system, build the invoice, send it out, create a task to follow up. DialSource has the unique ability to automate and log all of these activities through our post call automation. Not only is it a dramatic time saver, but it also dramatically increases compliancy within an organization.” – Joshua Tillman
So what do you need to know?
- DialSource was released on Salesforce AppExchange in 2009 and since then has been the top global communication leader.
- Fully customizable to fit any business sales cycle.
- Applies analytics to the call profile and outcome, and automates all the required follow-up processes after a call, like assigning a task, sending an email, or converting a lead.
- Real-Time dashboards to monitor the progress of calling activity and sales team.
- New platforms are being released including their new version 3 which makes “intelligent routing decisions, so the right person gets the right phone call in sales or service and has all relevant information at their fingertips to make quick and actionable decisions.”
- They’ve been working with teams from the NBA, NFL, and MLB.
- Unique to DialSource, they are hardware and software agnostic which means that it will work with any operating system, browser, and phone system.
View the full interview and demo below