March 13, 2018
10:00 – 11:00 AM PST
It’s no secret that sales is an industry with high turnover.
- 68% of sales professionals plan to look for a new job in the next year
- Only 19% have no plans to look for a new company at all
- Sales rep turnover costs companies $97,690 on average
In this hour-long webinar, DialSource CEO, Joshua Tillman, will discuss strategies, automation, and reporting to help your sales reps stay with the “three Ms”: motivation, money, and momentum.
- Why both low and high performing reps leave
- Aspects of your company that keep reps around
- How automation can make reps happier
- Why reporting is necessary for proper recognition